Friday, February 24, 2012

My First Robot

I was always interested in making something which i could say yeah i have done it. It was started with the robotics workshop i attended in march 2009. After that i was really into robotics. I tried and failed and then tried. At last i was successful in making this robot. Its a wireless robot designed by my team and programmed by me......hehehehehe.... that was  the most interesting thing coz this is the very first robot which was completely programmed and designed by us, that made us feel proud.......

This is how our first robot look like......

Internal view of our robot

Top View

Lateral View

Front view

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews